It’s becoming ever more complex to do the releases, but 0.3.0 is now out. The major changes for this release are:
- Support for adding false colour to mono images in the preview
- Enable QuickTime output format where possible (8-bit mono, really)
- Big improvements in support for the Skyris cameras
- Add Format7 image support for IIDC cameras
- Add support for the new ZWO ASI174MM and ASI174MC cameras
There are a number of smaller changes including adding the facility to pause the recording in the middle of a capture and I’m afraid bugs have been squashed during the making of this version. I’ve also updated the manual.
Downloads from the downloads page. Where else?
Work on the next release has begun. This involves a significant re-write of the camera and filter wheel APIs in the light of what I’ve learnt over the last eighteen months. It should remove complexity from the application(s) as well as making the libraries more flexible and remove a few things that were unpleasant hacks.