As we approach the winter solstice, it’s time for a new release…
Major changes for this release include:
- Update to latest ZWO camera SDK
- Add support for ZWO filter wheels
- Make the handling of ROI/cropping cleaner
- Improve handling of FITS files
- Added support for the Lodestar X2
- Try to fix slow start-up/shutdown on MacOS
- Allow a settings file to be specified on the command line
- Attempt to fix handling of the Neximage 10
- Add support for Touptek, Altair and Mallincam cameras when the manufacturer’s software is also installed
- Update user manual
And there are quite a few bugfixes, too.
I don’t have builds for Ubuntu 16.04 and Ubuntu 18.04 on 32-bit ARM processors yet. Hopefully that’s coming soon when I can get OS images that work.